Today there is a wide variety of practice management software options available for legal practices. However, without a robust and reliable IT infrastructure to integrate your software, hardware and network with the day to day to day operational needs, software becomes ineffective in delivering productive business results.
At Vintek we provide IT infrastructure and support that is powerful enough to drive your firms technology needs. Strong enough to provide you with everyday productivity, yet flexible enough to cater for new and innovative business growth.
Our Practice Management Service Agreement allows you to concentrate on running your practice while Vintek's team of specialists take ownership of any IT issues that may arise.
Key components of an Vintek IT support relationship:
- We align IT strategies with the business plan of your practice.
- By sourcing new technologies and tools, we can assure that you are up to date with innovations that increase productivity and reduce costs.
- We create a plan for your technology that grows with your businesses needs.
- We provide proactive maintenance to prevent issues from occurring.
- We implement a scheduled maintenance plan that is identifies regular tasks and responsibilities.
- We identify issues as they occur through early warning and remote monitoring services.
- We provide quick responses to issues via a support escalation procedure.
- We provide an account manager that monitors successful resolution of issues and consult with ongoing strategic planning and implementation.
- We place Vintek's team of specialised IT consultants at your disposal. Our team of IT specialists contribute their combined individual experience and knowledge to provide you with a support from a team that has a wide base of expertise.