Andrew holds a number of industry certifications including Fortinet NSE8 Security Expert, MCSE, JNCA, VCP, Citrix CCA, VMWare, IBM Pure and other certifications.
He has been with Vintek for since 2005 and has extensive experience in the fields of server, security, wireless and network engineering. Andrew has a thirst for knowledge and real commitment to our company and our clients.
His professional interests include creating cloud-ready solutions based on the principles of agility and scalability, as well as incorporating upcoming technologies and applications into existing environments.
Andrew’s recent certifications include:
- Fortinet Network Security Engineer (NSE) 8, January 18th, 2018 – Andrew is the first person in Australia and New Zealand to achieve the Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) Level 8 certification
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate, November 30th, 2017
- Lenovo Certified Data Center Technical Sales Professional, June 7th 2017
- Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization, April 21st 2017
- VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization, April 6th 2017
- DataCore Certified Implementation Engineer, December 25th 2016
- EMC Implementation Engineer – Data Domain Specialist, December 16th 2015
- Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist, April 2015
- Trend Micro Certified Professional for Deep Security, January 15th 2015
- MCSE Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert Server 2012, October 21st 2014