As a managed service provider Regal IT acts as an extension of your current IT department taking care of those routine IT infrastructure tasks that currently occupy time and resources. We work on a best practice approach and provide our services using the ITIL frame of mind. The ITIL approach is described as a practical, no-nonsense framework for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services to your organisation.
At Regal IT we value the ongoing support and maintenance we provide our existing customers. We understand that it is highly important that your IT infrastructure continues to operate with minimal interruption at peak performance. We offer our customers with the choice of the following services which can be tailored to each and every customer depending on their specific needs.
HOW WE DELIVER OUR MANAGED SERVICES
Our Premium Phone Support provides you with 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday access to our technical support team whose sole purpose is to assist you in resolving issues you may come across using multiple technologies.
- Technical support across multiple technologies
- Technical advice over the phone without having onsite resources
- Support for new and existing technologies
- Access to experts to ensure your staff are always supported
Reactive maintenance is the maintenance that occurs after the issue has already taken effect. Once the issue has occurred a ticket may be raised with our support team who will then find a solution. Reactive maintenance includes the following:
- Service Desk Support
- Regal IT Level 3 Escalation Team
- Vendor Management
Proactive maintenance is where Regal IT constantly monitors your environment and detects issues before they arise. Proactive maintenance gives our customers peace of mind that their IT environment is constantly monitored and performing at maximum output.
Proactive maintenance includes the following:
- Daily Checks
- Infrastructure Health Checks and Remediation
- Patch Management
- Back-up Management
The service delivery management service provides the following:
- Service Desk Activity Reports
- Ongoing Projects and Change monitoring
- Customer Issue Management
- Service Level Agreement Summary
Below is a list of tasks it will allow our customers to perform.
- New Ticket (The ability to log a new Incident or Service Request)
- List Tickets (View status information for all tickets
- List Projects
- End users incident and request first time restoration and management
- Event Management i.e. System alerts and alarms initial response and diagnoses
- Primary co-coordinator for all major incidents
- Communication point for changes
- Owner of all ticket management and follow up on ticket status with all resolver groups and 3rd parties
- The ability to work with a Regal IT Hybrid or Fully services Manages service model
- Reduce your overheads and remove capital expenditure and staff management issues
- Access to VIP 24/7 Support
- Access to quality technology from all leading vendors
- Service Level Agreements that are understood, guaranteed and met
- Real human interaction with your technical and management staff
- IT solutions that facilitate the reduction of time to market in all areas of your business.
- A business engagement model is designed to scope out your existing system, look and discuss issues and understand what technology will be best for you in the change process.
- A non-committal initial scoping audit