Vintek’s team of Practice Management Specialists are experienced in every aspect of your firms IT requirements.
Our Practice Management Service Agreement allows you to concentrate on running your practice while Vintek’s team of specialists take ownership of any IT issues that may arise.
We are experienced in:
- APS Advance
- Citrix/Terminal Services
- ATO portal connections
- VPN connections
- Paper Buster
- OCR solutions
- Benchmarking solutions
- Custom SQL integrations
- Document management systems
- Client upload/download portals
- Multiple screen users
Vintek can help you design and deploy disaster recovery solutions for you and your clients.
Key components of a Vintek IT support relationship:
- We align IT strategies with the business plan of your practice.
- By sourcing new technologies and tools, we can assure that you are up to date with innovations that increase productivity and reduce costs.
- We create a plan for your technology that grows with your businesses needs.
- We provide proactive maintenance to prevent issues from occurring.
- We implement a scheduled maintenance plan that is identifies regular tasks and responsibilities.
- We identify issues as they occur through early warning and remote monitoring services.
- We provide a guaranteed response to issues via a support escalation procedure.
- We provide an account manager that monitors successful resolution of issues and consult with ongoing strategic planning and implementation.
- We place Vintek’s team of specialised IT consultants at your disposal. Our team of IT specialists contribute their combined individual experience and knowledge to provide you with a support from a team that has a wide base of expertise.